Okay so Dean didn’t break the treadmill record.
The really big news is:
My favorite coffee place has gone green. Take that Starbucks!
Sometimes it’s the simple little things in life…
Click here for the top 10 way you can go green
1. Canvas shopping bags for when I buy groceries. It’s neither paper nor plastic.
2. Switching to "green" cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc. I’m using Shaklee for cleaning stuff but there is a line called 7th generation or something like that which is also good.
3. Switching light bulbs to more energy efficient ones
4. No more bottled water from the grocery store
5. Become vegetarian (or skip meat when you can). It takes huge amounts of energy to process meat in this country.
6. Buy a hybrid vehicle if you can
There are A LOT more things than can be done to go green. But I figure if we each find a couple things and do our part we don’t have to go crazy and live in a tree house and make our own toilet paper