We’ve been in SoCal for about 4 weeks now and I’ve sure taken advantage of the weather to get out on some trails. Below is a listing of where I’ve ran since moving here about 4 weeks ago (road runs not included). Lots of great trail to run! It’s also softball season here in SoCal (starting anyway) so in the next week or so I might be on two teams – one already seems to be a done deal and that season starts Feb 22. The other season starts 3rd week of March.
1. Indian Truck Trail / Santa Ana Mountains
2. Denk Tank Mountain – Carlsbad/San Marcos
3. Calvera Lake – Carlsbad
4. Batiquitos Lagoon Trail – Carlsbad
5. Whiting Ranch – Orange County
No picture – It was rainy & muddy and I didn’t want to get my camera (phone) all wet!
6. La Costa Preserve – Carlsbad
7. The Beach – Carlsbad
8. Elfin Forest – Escondido
9. Los Peñasquitos Canyon – San Diego
Happy Running & Dirty Feet!